martes, 16 de agosto de 2011

Real Life Unsolved Mysteries

The case of Isidor Fink

Maybe, Isidor was hiding something. He was an immigrant, not family, not friends... That's suspicious... Somebody could kill him because he could have problems in Lithuania, I don't know. About the crime scene, is probably the murderer had escaped across the roof or the hearth. For me it's not a mystery, it's a very good thought murder.


The case of vanishing children

I have ever believed in life in others planets. I think those children could be kidnapped by extraterrestrial and their porpuse might be to take samples of people for... something...


Supernatural happenings in the temples?

For me that's not a miracle. I could think that's a unreal situation, that should be done by a magician or an illusionist. That's incredible, I must see it to believe.



Is this a photograph of the Loch Ness Monster?

The ocean's depth is still unknown. What kind of animals or monsters are there? We don't know. Now, it's said the Loch Ness Monster was seen in a lake but what is about it depth?, Nobody know! It could think in other kind of life in those places where the occupants are adapted to that enviroment and don't need come out! I think the Loch Ness Monster was there by a mistake!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario